Here's a fun survey that's from Ken via Tonya, and I haven't done one of these in a while.
Feel free to repost.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked marijuana? Nope, never. And boy was I offered it a lot in the college days.
3. Do you own a gun? No, never. Don't get me started on gun control.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Didn't Kellie Pickler work there?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, always.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them, but that one I had recently at the Spice Girls concert was kind of icky. I love a good Shea Stadium dog, but will I have to call it a Citi Field dog soon?
7. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.
9. Can you do push ups? Nope. I'm weak.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I have many. But I have a bracelet from my grandpa that he bought for my bat mitzvah, but then he died 3 weeks before it. :(
12. Favorite hobby? Tivo.
13. Favorite subject in school? English and History.
14. Do you have A.D.D? Sometimes it feels like it.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Low self-esteem sometimes.
16. Middle name? Lynne
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment..
-1. Why is it so hot in my office?
-2. I'm curious to see who gets booted off Idol tonight.
-3. I must go to the gym tonight.
18. Name 3 things you BOUGHT YESTERDAY
2. Cream Cheese
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
20. Current worry? Redoing my kitchen.
21. Current hate right now? How hot it is in my area of the office.
22. Favorite place to be? Watching tivo.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Karaoke!
24. Where would you like to go? Italy and France again. And Australia, Germany, Greece, Spain, Israel. I could go on.
25. Name three people who will complete this
-1 Maybe Keith
-2 Maybe Karen
-3 Maybe Erica
26. Do you own slippers? No, I'm barefoot at home.
27. What shirt are you wearing? A grey and white striped short-sleeved shirt.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have.
29. Can you whistle? Nope and I give up trying.
30. Favorite color? Lavender.
31. Would you be a pirate? No way, I've never even seen those pirates movies.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't, but I should start.
33. Favorite girl's name? Abigail
34. favorite boy's name? Evan
35. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.
36. What's something that made you laugh? My nephew got in trouble for saying the word crap in school today, but when he explained that he was merely talking about a broccoli casserole dish that we call broccoli crap, I couldn't help but laugh.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't recall. I'm sure I had wonder woman at some point.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I've had a few, but the worst was in 7th grade science class when Joe Panzarella pulled the high stool in science lab class out from under me and I went crashing down, bruising my coxis bone, which still almost 20 years later still hurts me when I sit in one spot for too long.
39. Do you love where you live? YES
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? I'm probably the loudest, but I'll say Adena.
42. How many dogs do you have? None, if you don't count my parent's two sweeties in Ohio, I miss them. And I want my own little one.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? That would be nice.
44. What is your favorite book(s)? The celeb mags. Just kidding. I enjoy the Harry Potter books. And as a kid, I loved the Babysitter's Club books.
45. How many remotes in the living room? 3
46. What is your favorite candy? Whatchamacalit or Twix
47. Favorite Sports Team? Mets. But I only go to like two games a year. But this year, I already have tickets to three!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? God, I don't want to think about that day that is hopefully 70 years away. Knock on wood.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Watching some Tivo before going to sleep.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I'm tired.