Monday, December 17, 2007

Survey time!

One more day until a week-long vacation, but in the meantime, here's a fun survey. Feel free to repost it. I stole it from a pal's myspace bulletin.

1. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?: jelly and toast

2. What is the funniest nickname someone has given you?:Ranz, my college pals still call me that.

3. Do you like markers, colored pencils, or crayons more?Markers

4. How many advil's do you take at one time?: 2

5. What is the last thing you microwaved?: I defrosted a steak pinwheel for dinner.

6. Who is the first person in your phonebook? Adena

7. Do you like the movie American Beauty?: Yes.

8. Do you wear baseball caps forward or backward?:I don't wear them. I have a big head.

9. What are your favorite pizza toppings?: Mushrooms

10. Do you usually wear socks?:only in the winter

11. What is your favorite 90's band?: New Kids on the Block

12. Do you febreze your room?: never.

13. What do your slippers look like?:Don't wear any.

14. Have you ever made hand turkeys?: probably when i was little.

15. What is your favorite show on Comedy Central?: I never watch it.

16. What color are your toe nails painted?: nothing, it's winter time.

17. What is the last thing you drank?: a glass of ice water.

18. Can you play the piano?No. But I always wanted to.

19. What is something that is stressing you out right now? finishing everything before I go out of town.

20. How many ex-boyfriends/girlfriends do you have? I take the fifth.

21. What does the topper of your Christmas tree look like?: I'm a jew. No tree.

22. Do you know any tongue twisters?:I used to when I was little.

23. Do you like Twizzlers?: mmm, yeah.

24. Do you like Crocs?: Yes, I have a pair of flip-flops that my sis-in-law gave me.

25. What is your favorite thing to do around a campfire?:Roast marshmallows and make smores.

26. Who is your favorite Friends character?: Rachel

27. What was your first job?: concessions stand at Lynbrook movie theater.

28. When was the last time you went camping?: sometime in high school.

29. What was the most money you ever made babysitting?: $10 bucks an hour. It's been over 10 years.

30. Do you bring your ipod everywhere with you?: I never leave home without it.

31. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?:umbrella is always in my bag.

32. Do you lock your doors in your car at night?: I don't have a car.

33. Were you ever a girl or boyscout?: No, but I was a brownie.

34. When was the first time you wore makeup?: for school plays in elementary school. regularly, middle school probably.

35. What was the last craft you made?:I suck at crafts.

36. What was the last thing you bought at Target?:I haven't been there in awhile.

37. Do you have any bruises right now?:Nope

.38. Can you type quickly?:Sooo fast.

40. Have you ever seen a tornado before?:No, thank god.

41. Have you ever had to share your room?:Just freshman and sophomore year of college with my roomie Cara.

42. Did your parents ground you when you were a kid?:Never got grounded, instead I once was banned from watching soap operas for a month, but I would still sneak.

43. Do you crack your knuckles?:No that's annoying.

44. Can you roll your r's? yup.

45. What is your favorite rollercoaster?:I love the rock 'n roller coaster in Disneyworld. And I am going there three weeks from Saturday, yay!

46. Would you ever want to go skydiving?:No.

47. Where is the next place you are going to go on a trip?: Disney World in 3 1/2 weeks! Can't wait.

48. Who was the last person you hung out with?: Was at work with Karen, Jason and Mona. Does that count? If not Saturday night movie seeing Juno with Karen, Ken and Dana. Loved Juno!

50. What is your favorite thing about that person?: They're all cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home