Thursday, April 03, 2008

Yes, I am still alive

After a few weeks break, I am back on the blog. The end of March was crazy with all the preparations moving toward the renovation of my kitchen. It's so exciting and nervewracking. But I just can't wait until I can have my dream kitchen. But the renovation is supposed to start on April 16 and I can not wait. Although it is going to suck not have a kitchen for the 6-8 weeks they project will take for the kitchen to be done. And then I was also sick with lovely step throat during the whole last week of March. I still have little remnants of it still with this annoying cough. Ugh! This winter has sucked, I have had colds, bronchitis and now strep. And strep throat is the worst. I don't think I have had it since high school. It is such agony every time you swallow, you just can't do anything. But here's hoping with it finally being April, that this cold weather is on its way out. Because I am so over this winter and all of its yuckiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home