Monday, December 31, 2007

Tivo has died!!!!!

I am so distressed, I feel like I am going through withdrawal. This morning, while watching the Rachael Ray show, my Tivo just froze on me. It has done this every so often in the past, so I go to unplug it and restart it. But when I go to plug it back in, it sparks and then nothing. Nothing! It's dead. Alas, I had it almost 4 years so it was probably time.

So, I immediately called the Tivo people and luckily I can exchange it for a new one for just 79 dollars, but that the new one will take 3-5 days to arrive. Ahhh I'm already having withdrawal, I never realized how used to Tivo I had gotten. I now have to watch things live and sit through commercials.

And I lost so much stuff on the Tivo. I knew it would happen one day and I guess it was a good time when a lot of the shows aren't even on. But I lost all last week of Days and the ABC soaps, plus many episodes of Ghost Whisperer, Las Vegas, ER and Gossip Girl. And two eps of the Rachael Ray show. But I guess I'll survive, I guess that's what DVDs and repeats are for, except for the soaps of course. But no biggie.

Here's hoping I get the new Tivo by this weekend. The good part is I'm getting a new series2 which means I get to record two things at the same time. Finally!!!

Anyways, here's wishing everyone a fabulous 2008 and brand new Tivo for me in the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home