Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Time flies

Wow, I'm back from my trip to Ohio already. I can't believe it. But it was a jam packed four days and it flew by.

It was non stop! Thursday, my nephew had his dance recital and he was the cutest thing ever. And then on Friday, we spent the entire day at Cedar Point Amusement Park. We were there 11 hours! Craziness! But it was a lot of fun. Except for when my asshole brother tricked me onto a roller coaster that I normally wouldn't go on. The thing is, I love roller coasters, but I just don't enjoy the ones having an insanely straight drop down and my brother knows that.

But being the schmuck he is, he said there's no big drop, until we're clicking, clicking up the incline to start the ride and OMG, it was horrifying, as you can sort of see in this picture.



Then Saturday, after a fun-filled day at the temple pool, I headed with mom and grandma to see Knocked Up, which we all loved. But the funniest part of it all was when my grandma leaned over to me and said, "What's a BJ?" I almost died right there on the spot! But it was fun time.

And then today, I found out that my pregnant cousin is having a boy. Coming into a family of all girls that should be an interesting one. I guess we've got a Bris coming our way come mid-November!

Meanwhile, only one week left of year 30, being as my birthday is one week from today. And I'm looking forward to having a fun birthday dinner out with my friends on Saturday night... But seriously guys, where has the year gone????

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Asshole brother here - It was a great ride!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home