Thursday, May 24, 2007

Screw you damn cold!

Ugh, I hate this!!! I have a damn head and chest cold. It started yesterday morning with the throat that felt like glass shards when I swallowed. And of course, as I thought it would, today I awoke to this horrendous cold.

It is so horrible. From the top of my head through down to my nose down into my chest, I am all congested and it is horrible. I have already been through practically a box of tissues. After staying home feeling crappy and my tastebuds are all messed up too. Everything I make to eat just doesn't taste great to me. Isn't that weird. But no matter what I do, I need to go to work tomorrow since one of my co-workers already has the day off. And then I'm working on Memorial Day as well. So I must come home right after work and hit the sack.

Also because I now have a family party to go to on Saturday night that came out of the blue. But grandma will be coming into the city along with my aunt and uncle to go to this 70th birthday party for one of my like 2nd cousins. So it should be fun to see a bunch of the extended family. It's for the father of the random cousin I ran into at Mona and Sharon's party a few months ago. Should be interesting. That is if I'm feeling better by then. Here's hoping. And it's supposed to be 92 degrees tomorrow and 85 degrees on Saturday! What the hell!!

And on a funny note, my mom just called mentioning Jordin winning American Idol last night and was just saying and I quote, "She is the best winner they've ever had, better than Kelly Clarkson." And I actually said, "Excuse me, better than Kelly! No one is better than Kelly! Did you hear her perform last night." But I digress. She was great, but definitely not better than my Kelly, the original idol, who me and Erica will be treking out to Long Island to see in concert in August. It should be fabulous.

It will be a music filled week in August as I'm seeing Justin Timberlake at the Garden two days before that with Leslie. But it will be great. And Justin's show will be taped for an HBO concert special. How cool is that.

Okay, it's almost time for some NyQuil and some bedtime!

2 Comments:

Blogger C. said...

I hate NyQuil's flavor. It's terrible, and makes me dizzy.

You US people really love your Opra and your American Idol. I didn't believe it until I came to your country to live xD

Have a nice week

9:48 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Paula is nuts - Kelly rules!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home