Thursday, May 10, 2007

WTF Lost?!?

What is going on with Lost, it's been so fanfreaking crazy but awesome, all at the same time. Who is this Jacob guy and why does he look like Jesus in a rocking chair. And is Ben really able to see him, because if so why was he so freaked out that John heard him say something. Loved the Ben flashbacks as well. He was such the little Harry Potter. But what I really want to know is what happened to the little girl he obviously loved. Did she make it to adulthood? When did the extermination of the Dharma Initiative people happen? And why has that guy Richard not aged a day in 30 years? And why is Ben the leader of the Others and not him? I need answers people!! And we only have 3 hours left of Lost this season! Charlie flashback is next week. I have a feeling he'll be dying for real this time. And the two hours finale will be all about Jack. Hmm, what could that possibly mean?

As for my for the other show of the evening, I was happy to see LaKisha go. It was just her time. Melinda, Jordin and Blake have been my faves from the start, so I'm excited to see where next week will take them. But I have a feeling Jordin will be taking this thing home. She's totally my pick to win! I think LaKisha just "brought it" too early on in the game with "And I am Telling You" and never measured up to that level of brilliance ever since.

As for my housewarming, it was a blast. And everyone loved my apartment, which was awesome, since I am so happy there. Now it's only a little over a month until my birthday festivities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home