Sunday, April 22, 2007

What A Glorious Weekend

This weekend's weather has been fanfreakingtastic. I just love it. This is my absolute favorite weather. Mid 70s with the sunny skies and nice and breezy. Ahhh it's the best. After having an utterly fabulous out in Hoboken last night to celebrate Karen's 30th with some Karaoke, where we pulled out some tracks from Dirty Dancing, I headed out to the Upper West Side today for brunch with Leslie. That's what I love about days like today, being able to sit outside and have a relaxing lunch. I just love outdoor signing, enjoying your meal with the sun beating down and all people strolling by. I even ran into Carolyn Hinsey, who I used to work at the soap mags at. Totally randomness. But we had a fun day. We even stopped at the Greenmarket on Columbus for some tasty little samplings of treats. Yummy stuff. We even bought the most delicious rasberry jam. Mmm good! Here's to many more weekends ahead like this. I'm so ready for summertime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home