Monday, May 14, 2007

Of all the Sundays...

I can't believe The Sopranos this week. I am always home on Sunday. I am always watching The Sopranos live. And of course this week, I was down in New Jersey celebrating Mother's Day with Grandma and crew and I didn't get home last night until 10:30pm. And of course something finally happened on The Sopranos! Poor Crisssttaffeerr was killed!! And I didn't even get to enjoy the shock of it, because I knew what happened before I actually watch it. Of course, of all the Sundays.

Glad to be back at home though, I was away all of Saturday and Sunday, that was enough of the familia in New Jersey for a while, but I am going to be seeing my real family in Ohio in just 3 weeks so I can't wait. I haven't been out there almost 6 months. I miss my doggies like crazy. And then of course today, I get home from work and guess what is in my mailbox, not the mets tickets that keep getting lost in the mail and/or sent to my old address, but a Jury Duty notice. And it's for the day I leave for Ohio!! Can't you believe it? So I called this automated number and picked a random Wednesday for the end of August, when I know I'll be around. Fun! Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home