Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Flying the blue skies

I am off to lovely Laguardia Airport tonight to fly off to see my family for a few days. And I am actually really looking forward to it.

Would you believe I haven't been out there in 6 months! That's insanity. I miss my doggies so much. I can't wait to catch up with them. It will be a fun time.

Tomorrow night, my nephew is having a dance recital and he will be the cutest thing ever. Then on Friday, we're hitting Cedar Point Amusement Park for the day. I really am hoping for no crowds. And on Saturday, we hope to hit the local pool and then I want to see Ocean's 13 with mom. Jam packed for sure, so here's hoping it doesn't fly by too quickly. I won't probably won't get back out there until the Jewish Holidays in the fall. Talk to you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home