Saturday, June 16, 2007

Birthday Festivities

While I still have three days until the actual big 3-1, I am off tonight to celebrate with some birthday festivities at Dip! It has such good fondue and it is definitely one of my favorite places to go here in NYC. And I'm going to have a nice crew coming out tonight, so I can not wait and it should be a fantabulous night.

On the flip side, Karen and I watched the Emmys together last night. And what the hell is up with all of this CBS shit. The only non CBS nominees were a few people from GH and AMC and that was it. Something has to be done about the voting process, that's for sure. And I am looking to next year not being another insufferable ode to CBS, being as I only watch DAYS and all the ABC soaps. How about some love for Days' Alison Sweeney, OLTL's Trevor St. John, All My Children's Alexa Havins, GH's Laura Wright? And that's just off the top of my head. Come on people. This thing definitely needs to change.

Okay time to get ready for party time tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home