Friday, November 04, 2005

My Computer Is Back!

YAY! I am back online at home after two weeks of no computer. My whole monitor was bouncing around with these crazy lines due to a loose hinge that connects the top of my laptop to the bottom. And yay I got it back today all fixed and boy did I miss my computer. It's so weird when you are used to having a computer at home, and then being internet-less. You never think about the things that come up that you want to look up online. What did we do 10 years ago when the internet just began. It's so weird to think about what life was like pre-cell phones and pre-internet. It's craziness. Like how did you tell someone you were running late before cell phones. And just looking up a recipe online. Back then we wrote people letters and bought recipe books. Wow, boy have times have changed.

On a side note, I missed Alias not being on tonight. What's up with all the repeats this week. No Alias, No Lost, No Veronica Mars. But thank god it's almost friday, it's been an insanely busy week at work.

And I finally booked my christmas flight. I'll be visiting the fam in Ohio from Dec 21-Dec 27. Lot's of family time which will be nice. And I'll be spending Thurs Through Saturday of thankgiving weekend with Ellis, Keith and Shannon at Grandma's house. But I have to work the Sunday before and the Sunday after thanksgiving. But I get comp days in exchange, so no biggie!

So, Sis in law Shannon called me today. When she told Ellis, they were going to grandma's house for thanksgiving, he said: Will Rana be there? and then he said: Can I sleep in Rana's room. He is so cute.

Here's the evidence, look at these pics mom sent me today of Ellis and my doggie Daisy. Ugh, I suck. Can't get the pic on here. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home