Friday, October 28, 2005

I Miss My Computer!

This sucks. I have now gone officially one week without my precious laptop. I've been having trouble with it for awhile. Every day when I used it, the whole screen would get jumbley and bounce around with all the different colored bars. So I dropped it off at Best Buy last friday since I still have my warranty. And I have another 1-2 weeks without. Argh! Well at least my roomie has a computer when I need it, but I miss being online. So sorry for the lack of blogging for the past week.

So mom was here all last weekend. And we had a blast saw Fiddler on the Roof on friday. Rosie disappointed a little. I just think it's her kind of part. The part required her to be too restrained and not boisterous like she is. But Harvey Fierstein was amazing. We were in the front row and saw him well out during the big emotional number. And we had dinner at the new Hard Rock Cafe beforehand. That place is huge and I love the food like usual.

Then Saturday, we went to grandma's and spent the day there. Me and mom hit the Freehold Mall and I bought 6 pairs of shoes! Okay well grandma bought the UGGS and my paid for another pair. But I hooked it up with some great new shoes at Nordstrom. I have such big feet, size 11, that I haven't new stylish shoes in forever. But I love em! Then later met up with the aunt and uncle and cousin Jennifer and Chris for dinner at this fab italian place. I got clams posillipo. Loved it. But boy driving home from there, yay for rental car, it was just torrential rain! It sucked.

Sunday we met up with Ken to see Rent. It was my fourth time. And it was better than ever and then we met Erica for a great prix-fixe italian dinner on restaurant row. But seeing Rent got me all psyched for seeing movie. We've already got plans to see it the night before thanksgiving.

Speaking of turkey day, I have a dilemma. My sister-in-law called last night. She told me that my brother, her and Ellis are now planning to drive in from Ohio and go to grandma's for thanksgiving. Now I'm torn, because I already have plans to have thanksgiving here with friends. What to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home