Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Early Morning!

So I worked the early 7am shift this morning. The nice part is getting out at 1 and today I even got to leave at 12:30! But boy was I wiped. Being that I had to be up at 5:30 today, I tried to go to bed early last night. Really I did. After watching DH, which was great, but I feel it's missing something it had last season and they really need to try showing gabbys pregnancy already. So I just watched the first 10 minutes of Grey's Anatomy which I so love and headed to bed. Then I watched a little more of Grey's and hit the sack at 10:30. The rest I'll have to watch on Tivo at a later date. But I am so not used to going to bed that early. So I took me an hour just to fall asleep. But I got to nap this afternoon which was so nice.

But there was this crazy banging going on all afternoon, they must be doing work on the apt. right below me or something. Argh, it was so annoying.

As for the weekend, it was nice and quiet. After work on friday, Ken came over and borrowed my bigger suitcase then we called a cab since it was pouring rain!!! Sunday was the first day in 8 days we saw the sun. Then we headed to OLE for dinner, yummy and then hung out at his place as I helped him pack for England. He is on an awesome media trip through the English countryside for a week. It's probably so awesome.

Then Saturday night, I headed into the city to see my coworker Mona directing her acting students in a great show. They were all so talented and damn funny. And we all headed to Cowgirl Hall of Fame for drinks and food afterward. MMM nachos and salsa were the best there.

Sunday was my veg day, did nothing. Since I knew I was up early today. And my mom is coming to visit this weekend. She has a courtcase on Long Island on friday because their stupid old mailperson is suing them for supposedly slipping on leaves. So mom will be here from friday to monday. So it will be fun. We're seeing fiddler on friday, going to see grandma on saturday, we'll have a rental car!, and seeing rent on sunday. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home