Friday, September 23, 2005

Lost is Back!

Wow, Lost is back and better than ever. I admit like everyone else, I was quite disappointed with the hyped season finale last may. Yea, the others snatching Walt on the raft rocked, but then they blew open the hatch and all we saw was a ladder. But this premiere rocked. So that guy that Jack was talking to in the stadium, I guess his name was Desmond I missed that, is the dude in the hatch. And what's up with his pimped out pad in the beginning. And what happened to Kate. And the whole quarantined thing on the hatch door. I think it's the island that's sick and Desmond knows that. So many questions. I want to see the raft boys and I want to see the other half of the island.

Last night's television viewing experience was a different story, however. After working till 10:30 on Wednesday and watching Lost while I was pretty dang tired, last night I was here working here till midnight. Lots of story changes to deal with. So I did catch the first ten minutes of OC, even though I have yet to see last week's. So I saw the beginning while having dinner here at the office last night. But then had to get back to work. So what do I find when I get home last night at 12:30 am after working a 12 hour day, but my cable box had a glitch. So TiVo did not record my ABC soaps, OC, Reunion or ER! Arghhh! I was so annoyed. But it all worked out. So a former co-hort at the soap mag lent me her tape of OC and Reunion and mom has ER on tivo. And I'm visiting the family next weekend, so YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home