Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I am Back!

Okay brief post, for i am pooped and have to return to the grind of the workplace tommorrow. Had a great few days with the fam in ohio, especially little ellis, had lots of fun time and enjoyed rosh hashanah dinner with the fam last night.

And I even got onto an early flight to newark today instead of a later one to laguardia. so yay for me. I was home at 4pm! It's so cool living only 15 minutes from Newark Airport. But I always book through Lagurdia to Detroit, it's just cheaper and I always leave after work.

And Gilmore was so good tonight, but Rory is just annoying me more and more every week. She is becoming too Emily Gilmore-esque! And I agree with Lorelai about Rory's cell phone number. And I got sucked into a new show this weekend. They repeated the pilot of Commander In Chief on Saturday night, so me and mom watched. And we both got totally sucked in. So I added it to tivo, since it's on the same time as Amazing Race, tuesdays at 9. I am enjoying it though. But anyways, I'll write more tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home