Thursday, October 06, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, I love this stuff and I've been tagged, so here goes:

Ten Years Ago: October 1995
I was at the beginning of my sophomore year in college at Umass-Amherst. I had just moved into the best dorm ever, JQA tower in Southwest with my roomie Cara, where we come to meet our future two roommates, Heather and Tracy. We lived in the same building with all the basketball players and that year we would go on to win the final four with star Marcus Camby!

Five Years Ago: October 2000
I was still living on Long Island with the fam while working at Popstar! Magazine where I made no money. I was enthralled in the world of Britney Spears and Nsync. The crazy world of teenybopper pop culture.

One Year Ago: October 2004
Well two years ago, was when I made the unfortunate mistake of agreeing to move to Ohio with my family. So one year ago, I had been back in new york for just over 3 months and had been living in my hoboken apartment for a month. Oh and I had been back in the copy department at Soap Opera Digest for about a month as well.

Yesterday: Tuesday
I flew back from Ohio after a extra long weekend visiting the family. It's still hard for me to know that they live so far away and they used to all live here, but I also know that I have finally grown up and realized that I have to get a life of my own away from my family. But I miss seeing my nephew grow up. But I see him every three months, so that's pretty damn good.

Five Songs I Know All The Words To:- ugh to many. So off the top of my head...
Defying Gravity from Wicked
Baby One More Time- Britney
Since You've been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
Papa Don't Preach- Madonna
On My Own- Les Miserables

Five Snacks:
Yup, a frap
Beard Papa's Cream Puffs
Ice Cream Sundae
chocolates
red jelly beans

Five things I'd do with 100 million dollars:
* Buy a penthouse overlooking central park
* Buy a beachouse in Malibu
* And a private plane to go back and forth all the time as well as to visit the fam
* Go on a cruise around the world
* Start my own magazine

Five places I'd run away to:
My old house on Long Island
The Streets of Paris
The PCH in California
A Beach in Aruba
Cuddling with my doggies and Ellis

Five things I would never wear:
super mini skirt
stiletto heels
bikini
halter top
ballet slipper shoes


Five Favorite TV Shows
Alias
Lost
Desperate Housewives
Gilmore Girls
Grey's Anatomy.. and I could go on and on

Five greatest joys
My family
My friends
My job
fun times in the city
having a blessed life

Five favorite toys:
Chi Flat Iron
My iPod
My laptop
My new cell phone
wow- Erica all the same except.. my last one would be TIVO!

Current Reads:
LOTS OF MAGS. ew, people, us, star and OK! MAGAZINE

Five People I am tagging to do this:
no one.. all my bloggers have been covered. now time for bed for me! a long day of work tommorrow. And the post-vaughn death alias episode tomm! I still can't accept that he's dead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home