Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Parade= craziness!

So Happy Belated Halloween to all. It was a fun day. I dressed up as a devil to work and I brought in halloween cookies I baked that everyone thought were so yummy. After finishing work early, Erica and I had dinner at our little sushi place on 14th and 6th. It was nice to catch up with her, it's not the same not seeing her every day like we used to. But when we went to leave that place. It was chaos from the halloween parade. We could barely move out of the restaurant. And I was supposed to go meet the roomie at 9th and 6th. That would have taken me an hour. Somehow we got onto the barricaded subway and i took the path down one stop to 9th street and found the roomie sitting on a police barricade. I joined her, but we couldn't really see much other than the big huge costumes and floats. But we did meet some interesting characters and saw some very funny costumes. But I made them mistake of not using the lavatory before I left dinner. I was killing my bladder for hours.

And I lost 3.2 pds last week. For those of you who don't know, I've been doing weight watchers for 3 weeks now. And I am almost at a loss of 5 pounds. YAY! I've been doing so good. No fried food, no junkfood, no candy. I'm on a roll. And no drinks, they're just so high in sugar.

I had a nice relaxing weekend. Went home and chilled on friday night. And I ordered in delicious mexican from my favorite place in hoboken, Charritos, except when I placed my order which was like 12.95, they're like the minimum for delivery is 16.00. I'm like, that's ridiculous I order from here all the time, the same exact thing. Idiots. And then they charge me a 1.00 delivery fee. Ugh. Saturday, I tried to do some tivo catchup since mom was here all last weekend. Watched some Prison Break and Supernatural. Great new shows. Then met up with Leslie at her mom's place on 72nd and Broadway. Leslie just got back from a week in Paris. She has amazing pics. Then we went out for italian, we ate at this great place called Arte Cafe. It was just a nice italian place and it was soo good. I had clams in red sauce over linguini. I'm on a clam kick. I love that dish. I even made it myself on monday night. Then we went back to Leslie's and spruced up my profile on jdate. I need to get in the game already. That right guy should be right around the corner right?

Sunday, I did more tivo catchup and watched a little DAYS on tape. It's so weird using the vcr, but with my lack of soapnet, I am forced to record days on the vcr, and tivo AMC. Speaking of AMC, that show rocked last week, with the Di and Ryan reveals. And the Tess reveal to Viki, as well on OLTL. And I love the job Martha Madison is doing a post-partumed depressed Belle on DAYS. As for GH, can't really say much, other than Robin's return, it kind of sucks right now. But I am looking forward to Laura Wright at new Carly and the train wreck storyline. I ended the weekend off by heading to the Hoboken A&P to do my grocery shopping. And the damn cashier wouldn't sell me wine because I didn't have ID. I'm like, are you kidding me, I am 29.

On a final note, I miss my computer and why is it 70 degrees on November 1st?

1 Comments:

Blogger EAB said...

Do not question why it is 70 degress in November --- just love it.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home