Friday, October 21, 2005

TGIF!

Boy is it crappy and rainy out today, but TGIF. My mom flew in to new york yesterday morning, but stayed on Long Island at my cousin marilyn's house since she had court first thing this morning. Her stupid mailman from like 2 years ago is suing them for slipping on leaves. So Ridiculous. I haven't heard from her yet today, so she must still be in court dealing with these stupid people. Then tonight we are off to dinner at 6pm. I made a reservation at like 3 different italian places and mom can pick the one she likes and wants to eat at. I'm leading toward Bolzano's on 45th Street, they look like they have great pre-theater meal. And then we are off to see Fiddler on the Roof tonight with my roomie and her boyfriend. Front-row seats, I can't wait. Rosie O'Donnell and Harvey Fierstein are in tonight, so should be a lot of fun. Then going to spend the day with grandma on Sat. and seeing Rent (my fourth time) on Sunday with Kenny. And then Erica will join us afterward for dinner at Tony's on 43rd Street. We love us some italian food.

Meanwhile, the rest of week has been quiet. Only worked from 12-8 on wednesday and thursday. So nice and calm. But I still haven't watched Alias yet. I got home at 9pm last night and was just straightening up the apartment. Maybe me and mom will watch it at some point this weekend. Maybe sunday night before DH.

My one nusiance of the week was yesterday morning. I didn't have to be at work till noon since I was working the late shift. So at 11:15, I'm approaching the bus stop on Washington Street in Hoboken. And what do I see, about 40 middle school kids and their teachers waiting to get on the bus. Are you fucking kidding me? Ever heard of a damn yellow school bus when you go on a field trip. You don't take public transportation! OMG, I was ready to kill. And then they hold up the bus for 20 minutes as they put dollar bills into the fare machine for each individual kids. Are yoou freaking kidding me. You didn't get tickets. And these kids were obnoxious. They jammed the whole bus and were so loud and rowdy. I started bitching loudly about these asses. OMG! Thank god I never became a teacher!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home