Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Me and Constantine

So last night was our big launch party. It was loads of fun and a long night. We got there at 6:30 trying to beat the crowds and this place had the most amazing sushi ever. Omg, it was like sushi with caviar on top of it. yummy. So lots of celebs were there Jessica Simpson, Diddy, Star Jones. But Jessica was surrounded by her peeps all night, it's not like she's the damn queen of england. But then who strolls in but Constantine of American Idol. It was so funny. I totally got caught up in his web during the second half of the season. So later in the night, I made my way into the VIP area and hung with Const! LooK!


And other reality crap stars were there Rocco Dispirito, The Gastineu Girls, Janice Dickinson, And Carson and Jai from Queer Eye. But a fun night overall. We all danced, dranked and I stayed till 12:30. I knew if I didn't leave then, I would be feeling it today. And I still am a little bit. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home