Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ugh, I've Got A Cold

So I worked the all night on Sunday night from 8pm-1:30am.. fun coverage for the Emmys. And then I was supposed to take Monday off as a comp day. But then we heard of this big staff meeting with the london head honchos on monday, so I'm like, okay I'll come in Monday, but just late. So since I was wide awake by 10:30, I got here by 12:30 even though the meeting wasn't until 3. Then the meeting starts and most of us are standing, so I started feeling really dizzy. Combination of being so tired and the fact that it was also so hot in there. Then all of a sudden, the bigwig points at me and goes, you like you have a negative vibe. I was like, huh? Maybe it was becuase I kept shifting my body to keep from passing out. So then he's like what do you do, do you like it here better? I was like, dude I'm feeling dizzy here. Oh well. So then I went home. Pretty pointless.

So I went home, passed out from like 5-6:30 and still felt like crap. So now I know why. I woke up this morning with the full on head cold. Of all days!! Today is our big launch party, with tequile fountain and all. I just have to make it through the night. And I would love to call in sick tommorrow, but that wouldn't look too good, everyone would think I was hung over or something. LOL.

As for last night's TV, I watched Bradley Cooper's Kitchen Confidential. And I was just wasn't feeling it, I never watch comedies, and on this one I barely laughed. But the Season premiere of Las Vegas was so fantastic. I love me some Josh Duhamel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home