Thursday, September 15, 2005

Holy Gilmore Girls!

It's official, the TV season is back, yes some of my faves like Lost, Veronica Mars, Alias, etc. aren't back just yet. But they are just around the corner. And Tuesday night marked the return of Gilmore Girls, and the premiere of Supernatural. I tivo-ed Supernatural and haven't watched it yet. But I have been hearing good things. Back to Gilmore:

So many thoughts and I had some good ones Tuesday night and can't remember them now. But anyways:

Luke and Lorelai's hairdos: It was kind of funny how they tried to replicate Lorelei's hair from last season and of course Luke had a hat on but in the next scene, it was so much shorter. That cracked me up.... Loved the scene of Emily coming to the house and it was Michele there and then all the notes she left. And how Emily was freaking out that Rory needed something to wear to court. Why didn't Emily just go buy her something!!!... And I do feel that Logan really cares about Rory. Really. I think they're good together and that he really wants her back in school. ... And Lorelai and Rory: It makes me sad how estranged they are and how Lorelai didn't go to court. And Rory thought she would. Lorelai and Luke got engaged and she can't even share that. But Luke tells Rory next week!

Some further thoughts: I also loved the scene in the bed aboutLuke talking abouthaving kids and Lorelai was sleepy but then she totally heard him. But I was disappointed how the engagement went down. After Luke said yes, I was hoping he would get down on the knee and ask back. And then they were acting all weird about it.. I don't know.... I thought Lorelai proposing was great, I was hoping Luke would be romantic and ask as well... I thought of Lane too. What does Lane think of all this. She wasn't on the premiere at all. And what's the latest with her and Zach after touring with the band all summer... Oh and Paris's reaction was funny to Lorelai and Luke was like, did you give her your real number?

But at Rory's felon party. I'm like, she hates these people! But Rory is not on my good list right now. She is being selfish, so
selfish. Everything her mom has done with her and she drops her knowing that's she stabbing her mother in the back.

But Jess is supposed to be back in November. Will he get her back to school. The Jess thing totally fits. They both bonded over their books. I think he'll get her back to school. But I want Logan to stick.

And I've found out some things about the V Premiere... very excited! Even thought I have yet to see it. And I saw a new Alias commercial, it shows Sydney finding out she is pregnant and telling SpyDaddy. Can't wait.

On a side note, I need to start eating better. Time to take off a good 20 pounds. But not too easy at my office, always bringing in sugar treats. Like we just ate this chocolate fondant thing from this place down the block. It was oozing with fudge. I took a pic with my camera phone. But I'm kind of link illiterate on here. Oh well.

Off to see the Mets play the Braves tomorrow. My Braves Girl Erica and My Mets girl Leslie are attending. Should be fun, except that it's supposed to rain. BAH! But then I must hit the mall on Saturday. Still need to find a dress for my job's launch party on Tuesday night. I have been having no luck. And I have work Sunday night, from 8pm-2am. Lovely Primetime Emmy night. But I get off Monday, YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home