Thursday, June 16, 2005

Not Often Enough!

Okay, Erica pointed out to me last night that I only post on Wednesdays and Sundays, which is so weird because it is not an on purpose thing. But now I have realized that I have not posted this Sunday. I'm always like oh I should go post about that, then I get distracted. So anyways, I had a kick-butt workout on Monday night with Adena. We worked out during the return of Summerland. It's kind of sad this show wasn't renewed for fall. I feel like I just interviewed Jesse for the feature in Digest, and this show is a guilty pleasure. There's rumors maybe it will be back in midseason if the summer run does well. Anyways, We did an hour workout in our building's gym and then proceeded to go back up to the apartment and do her 20-minutes Pilates tape. Whew, that thing kicks your ass.

Oh and Monday was the start of our limited hours at work, we can only work 35 hours a week now, since we can't get overtime. So I don't go in till 10 now, and not till 10:30 on Wednesdays for closing. So nice to sleep in a little. But kinda weird too. Then on Tuesday, Ken got a screening pass to see The Perfect Man starring Hilary Duff and Heather Locklear. We loved it. Me and Ken have the funniest movie tastes. We just love the teenybopper flicks. Come on, they're so much fun to watch. No real thinking needed.

When I arrived home from work yesterday, there was a big box sitting by my elevator. Birthdays presents from Mom and Dad! YEAHHH! But I called mom and she's like, do you want to open them now or wait until Sunday? I'm like, I don't know. But now as I think about it, I want to wait till Sunday. I'll have nothing else to do and it will be weird not being with my family that day, with it being both my birthday and father's day. So hopefully I'll end up doing something. But I'm looking forward to the weekend. Planning to see Batman tomorrow with Kenny. Then partying on Saturday night and then my birthday on Sunday! I should try to see if anyone wants to go out for a late brunch or early dinner or something on Sunday with me. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home