Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Bubble In The Wall?

So weird. Last night, I was all good. Came home in another night of sweltering heat knowing that I was going to workout in the gym tonight. And that new show, Fire Me please looked like a funny one to work out too. So I went down worked out for 45 minutes and then headed back upstairs. A little while later, I go to take a shower and no hot water?? But I wait a little bit, and the hot water is back. Then all of a sudden, it's 11pm and I'm going into the kitchen. And I see a bubble of the wall hanging down in the entry wall near the kitchen. And I reach up and it feels like the ceiling is melting and a hole has formed. I call Adena out there and she's like there must be a leak of some sort. So after calls to the management, we go upstairs to check on the apt. above us. They had the same problem. So we go over to the lady who is the president of the condo. And they all come down to check out our damage. Turns out, they had some hot water heather problem. So that is being fixed and now we have to wait for our wall to be fixed. Fun Fun!

And now it's Wednesday here at work. And the day had been doing so well. I was working on the opening spread and I was finished at 4pm. That is unheard of here on a closing day. But the boss is in LA, so she wants to see all the news pages. So I faxed it to her at 4. Hopefully, we'll hear back soon. Tonight is the showing of Bridget Jones, at the Hoboken part, so I might check that out later. But doesn't start till 9 and it is so muggy out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home