Saturday, May 21, 2005

TGIF!

Boy am I glad this week is over. I was so in a bad mood today. Tonight is the daytime emmy's and the one thing that bugs me about my job is that us lowly copy editors don't get to go. I've been working there over 3 years. I would like to go once. But that didn't put me in the bad mood, that was when most of the office got to leave to either get ready for the emmys or just go home and us people at Digest had to work the full day. I was fuming. Weekly sent people home early. But not us because my supervisor is incapable of making a decision like that.

Well anyways, it's now the weekend. And I just finished watching the Emmys after having dinner and starbucks and shopping at the Gap with Kenny. Eden Riegel won! Yeah, I'm so happy for her and GH won best show. But I wanted Alexa to win over Eden. But oh well. Eden deserves it. I'm off to see Kelly Clarkson with Erica tommorrow. I'm psyched. Hopefully the weather holds up.

Tonight was a great week of TV. Between the shocking Rory/Lorelai fights on Gilmore, to the shocking end to the OC this week. So much to discuss. There's Lost and Alias too. My shows are just so good. Vaughn proposed to Sydney this week. I love them. This show is just too good. And Lost wow, so much happened. I love all the mini flashbacks. Next wednesday will be a doozy, 2 hours of idol, 2 hours of lost and 1 hour of alias. Ridiculous. And they announced the new fall schedules this week. Just a few new shows I want to check out. But they messed with the lineups. Moved Veronica up against Lost. And Thursdays at 8 are ridiculous. Survivor, W&G, OC, Alias and Smallville all at the same time. That is messed up. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home