Saturday, June 04, 2005

I-Pod Fun!

My expert blogger, Karen, http://www.kabsy77.blogspot.com/, just posted this cool I-Pod survey, and even tough I'm a relative I-Pod newbie, I just got mine over at the end of November, I thought I'd give it a go. So on this rainy night after seeing the fantabulous Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, I thought I'd give it a try. Surveys are so fun.

How many songs? 719 songs, 1.8 days total playing time, 2.50 Gb

Sorted by song title, the first and last songs: "And She Said, Take Me Now" by Justin Timberlake and "Your Song" by Ewan McGregor from Moulin Rouge.

Sorted by artist, the first and last songs: "Pop" by N Sync. And "If I Were A Rich Man" by Zero Mostel from Fiddler On The Roof.

Sorted by album, the first and last songs: The Power of Love, All The Way A Decade Of Song from Celine Dion and A Reason to Believe by Wilson Phillips.

Top 10 most played songs: We Belong by Pat Benatar, A Reason To Believe by Wilson Phillips, Early Mornin' by Britney Spears, My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion, I Surrender by Clay Aiken, Autobiography by Ashlee Simpson, He Wasn't by Avril Lavigne, This Is The Night by Clay Aiken, Without You by Jessica Simpson and To Fall In Love Again by Jessica Simpson.

Top 10 recently played songs: Do You Hear The People Sing from Les Miserables, Then You Look At Me by Celine Dion, Nowadays from the film Chicago, Joseph's Dream from Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Oops ... I Did It Again by Britney Spears, Dogs In The Yard from Fame, No One Mourns The Wicked from Wicked, O Come All Ye Faithful by Clay Aiken, Toxic Remix by Britney Spears and Just A Girl by No Doubt.

Find "sex"; how many songs? Total : 0

Find "death"; how many songs? Total : 1. Come To Me (Fantine's Death) from Les Miserables.

Find "love"; how many songs? Total : 39, Top 10 (because I'd be here all night naming them all): After The Love Is Gone by Earth, Wind & Fire, All Out Of Love by Air Supply, Baby I Love You by Jennifer Lopez, Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion, Before Your Love by Kelly Clarkson, Bombastic Love by Britney Spears, Can't Make You Love Me by Britney Spears, Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John, Elephant Love Medley from Moulin Rouge and For Your Love by Jessica Simpson

Find "peace"; how many songs? Total : 0

Find "rain"; how many songs? Total: 3. Just Missed The Train by Kelly Clarkson, Rainbow Tour from Evita, Training Montage from Rocky.

Find "sun";how many songs? Total: 5. Let The Sun Shine In from Hair, Sunday Morning by Maroon 5, Sunday Morning by No Doubt, The Sun by Maroon 5, Walking On Sunshine by Jennifer Lopez.

Whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home