Friday, May 27, 2005

Off To Ohio!

So I'm off to Ohio today for the long weekend to celebrate Ellis's 3rd birthday. Ohio, if you would have told me 3 years ago that I would end up moving there, hating it and moving back to NY and never being able to live near my family, I never would have believed you. But here I am about to head out to LGA for yet another flight to the lovely midwest. Well I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. But it's already going to be a jammed packed weekend and I'll be there until wednesday afternoon. Seeing madagascar with Ellis tomm, baseball game with him on Sunday, babysitting him on Monday, we may go to the park or Chuck E Cheese, depending on the weather, and then his birthday on Tuesday following by Mom's birthday on wednesday. So we'll have brunch before I go to the airport.

Grandma is coming too. But she's flying in from Newark, so I will meet up with her when we both land in Detroit. Here's hoping for on-time flights for both of us. I'm heading out of the office at 3:15, and would you believe the copy chief today, said oh you're leaving at 3:15, did you come in at 9? Are you fucking kidding me. I was here 2 hours late on both tuesday and wednesday. And I am leaving fifteen minutes early today! OMG!!!! But I have to let this one just roll off the back. It's pure insanity. But I don't even care, Steph approved it days ago, so whatever.

My tv season is officially over, but I still have tons of shows on Tivo that I haven't had time to watch. And after that, it's welcome to the summer of reality tv. Of course, I always get sucked into Big Brother! It's just such a trainwreck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home