Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Kelly Rocks!

So I went with Erica to see Kelly Clarkson in concert in Central Park on Saturday. And she rocked the house. But before we got to enjoy that show. We had to get on this line to get in that went for like 10 blocks. That's the one thing I hate about general admission concerts. Waiting to get in and getting packed in with no seats. But it wasn't bad at all, we got a good spot. And she just rocked. I love her. And so weird it was actually my third time seeing her. After the Idol tour and her tour with Clay. But I feel bad, you can totally tell she was sick when she couldn't hit those high notes.

My stress of the week: Our lease at the apt. expires at the end of the summer. And the roomie has been thinking about buying a condo and not resigning, especially if the rent goes up. So here I go again having to find a new roomie. But at least it's my place and it's a great pad. Or do I just take this opportunity if it happens and move into the city. I guess I should worry about this when and if it happens. But that's me, always pre-stressing. I guess worse comes to worse, I find a cool new roomie to move in. There are other cool roomies out there in Hoboken, right?

Then Sunday was the return of Desperate Sundays. It was so fun hanging with the crew again. And they killed off Rex on the ending of Housewives. I was so sad. But now I am hearing rumblings that he might not really be dead. And I heard that the evil pharmacist will be a regular next season.

Last night, I just came home and chilled and thoroughly enjoyed the season finale of Everwood. All my shows are ending as of tomorrow night. Everwood was soo good. My new favorite tv couple is Bright and Hannah! They are the cutest. But how are they gonna work when Hannah is saving herself for marriage and Bright is all about the nookie (Bad fred durst reference). And Andy and Nina were so cute. But hello Bailey just moved in with her!

Today will be craziness at work, all these emmy pages to get out. So back to the grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home