Monday, June 13, 2005

Exhausting Day!

Whew, am I pooped. Went with the roomie into the city today to check out this BBQ festival that they were having in Madison Square Park. And it was insane. Every single booth has hour long lines. So no bbq for us. Instead got a smoothie at Wendy's and lied out in the park. Then walked around the union square area for a few hours. Checked ot the restaurant I picked for my birthday festivities next saturday. Looks like a cool place. Now I just need to find a cool bar for us all to hit after dinner. Any suggestions? Party time! I can't believe my birthday is a week from today. Craziness. But we were walking around from 2:40 to almost 8! Tired! But I ran into Karen at the PATH today. She was just coming back from seeing Anthony at the Liberty game!

The rest of the weekend was so cool and relazing. spent a lot of time with Kenny. We went out to dinner with Adena and Drew on Friday night in Hoboken and then just walked around Hoboken for hours just chatting. Then on Saturday night, I was planning to do a picnic in the park with Adena but a horrible lighting storm shot down that plan, so Ken called to do dinner at Ole in Newport. My fave mexican place. So we meet up at like 10pm. And this muggy weather of course continues, but when we get to Ole. They tell us the kitchen is closed because they have no A/C! Wahhhh! Went to the seafood place there instead. But still no Ole. And again walked around and sat by the water chatting till 1am. It was a nice weekend.

Back to the work week tomorrow. Where these cool new hours begin. We've now been told that we can only work 35 hours a week. What about all the years of overtime I've put in there. But now when I'm there late, I get to come in late the next day to make up for it. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home