Thursday, May 26, 2005

Oh My God, Vaughn!

Spoiler alert! If you haven't watched the Lost and Alias finales beware. Because boy were they fantastic. It's funny the 2 hours of Lost were so good, but I was disappointed in the ending. And then with Alias, the first half was nothing special and then that end, oh my god. Vaughn says that it wasn't an accident that Syd came to his office when she first came to the CIA with her story about SD-6 and that his name isn't Michael Vaughn. And then smash! A car bashed into their car. OMG! What the hell is that? Is Vaughn dead? Who is Vaugh. Poor Syd! So much!! And to think they were in Santa Barbara, exchanging I love you's and planning to elope. Me being the romantic sap that I am was like, oh everything wrapped up and they're going to elope on the beach with music playing in the background. But no! How can we possibly wait until September to find all of this out. And now that Jennifer Garner is preggers, how will they even do things next season.

And then on the 2-hour Lost, so much happened. Couldn't believe it when Arntz blew up. My fave line of the night.
Hurley: Hey Jack, you've got some Arntz on you". I just Hurley. I loved seeing him and all the others in all the flashbacks, but what is up with these numbers. It all has to mean something right? And then the Others! I knew when Danielle stole the baby, and the Others didn't want him. It meant that they wanted the other boy. But when something popped up on the radar of Michael and crew's boat, I never thought it was them. I just knew it couldn't be good. Because if they got rescued, the show would be over. And the Others arrived and took the boy, Walt! And was that a teenage girl I saw on the boat. Could that be Danielle's daughter, Alex? And was Sawyer shot? So many questions. But then I expected this huge ending, but after they blew open the hatch, we just saw this deep long ladder underneath it? That's it. I expected more than that.

I'm off to Ohio to see the family tomorrow. It's my nephew Ellis's birthday on Tuesday. He'll be 3. Boy does time fly. So I'll be there friday night till wednesday. 3 days off from work! Wahhooo! I'm thinking of taking Ellis to see Madagascar. And we're also going to a baseball game. Fun! But I did promise the girls that I would read, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, on the flight. Since the weekend when I come back is the opening of the movie. I usually bring lots of mags to read. So we shall see.

Well I have this passions synopsis calling out to me, but I am still so full from the pizza that I just scarfed down. It's the big boss, Lynn's, birthday tomorrow. But since Lynn doesn't work on friday, we have pizza today and we are celebrating with treats today at 4. And I did my best to bake. I bought rice krispies and marshmallows and was making my usual treats during Lost last night. But they didn't come out good for some reason, so I didn't bring them in. And I was going to run out and buy some, but Vozzo, Lynn's assistant, told not to even bother, since most people never ever bring stuff in. Oh well. Well back to work .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home