Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I Want A Doggie!

I miss my doggies. Their names are Bailey and Daisy. Bailey is a mutt, half saint bernard, half something else. He is 6 years old. Daisy is a full beast of saint bernard. She is 4 years old. They are the cutest and sweetest dogs ever. I haven't see them since February. But I'll be visiting the fam a week from friday, so I can't wait. So me and Adena are looking into becoming foster mommies to a doggie. We love dogs and since she works so close to home, it would totally work. I see people walking their dogs and I want one! So who knows?

But anyways, another busy weekend has passed on. We all went out for happy hour on friday night. It was me, Ken, Erica, Dorothy, Pilar and Alexa. It was fun. Except I got a little pissy because they ragged that I was late meeting up, but all was fine later. And Ken and Erica and I went to see Monster in Law with my hottie, Michael Vartan. The movie was sooo funny. I was laughing my ass off. I liked it even more than I expected to. Then after a relaxing saturday just chilling, Adena and I decked ourselves out for Drew's big 80's party. With our funky hairdos and crazy makeup, we were ready to go. And Drew kicked the partie's asses in the 80s trivia game. But it was all in good fun.

Then Sunday was a fun shopping day with my girls, Dorothy and Erica. We find Erica a hot dress for the Emmy's this friday and the giels played personal shopper to me and I got a beige flowy skirt and turquoise top from Banana. It was a fun day, but we need to do it again since I need more cute spring outfits. Today was back to the grind and a typical monday of my boss driving me crazy, same ol, same ol!

Everwood was soooo good tonight. So sad. Pooooor Rose. They'd better not kill her off. It was bad enough when they had Andy do Colin's surgery and then he ended up dying. Now it looks like he'll do Rose's surgery too. But Ephram is being such an ass. I can't believe he actually left for Europe when look what his best friend and ex-girlfriend are going through. But I am loving Bright and Hannah! They kiss next week! yeah!!! The cutest!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home