Friday, May 13, 2005

Alarm Clocks Suck!

So, I open my eyes today and didn't awaken to the booming sound to my alarm clock. Which usually makes me think it's the weekend. But it wasn't, it was 9:20 and I have overslept. So I zoomed, got ready and boomed out the door. And walked in at 10:30. Whew! But at least it's the weekend. And it's going to be a busy one, which is always good.

Off with the gals from work for Happy Hour near Dorothy's. And the supposed to meet up the roomie at a Jazz Bar in the city later on. So I am tempted to go see Monster-in-Law with Ken and Erica tonight. I was supposed to go see it with Jody tonight, but she couldn't make it. And I need my Varty fix. Michael Vartan that is. But Jody is still planning to come up on Thursday, so I can just see it 2x.

Then tomorrow I plan to veg out and then prepare for the 80's party that I am going to at Adena's b-friend Drew's place. And then shopping with Dorothy and Erica on Sunday. If only, the weather was holding up better! Then next week Stars Wars w/ Ken, Kelly Clarkson Concert w/ Erica and the Desperate Finale night with the Boys. And then it's practically memorial day and I am off to see the fam in the OH for Ellis's 3rd Birthday. Whew! What a crazy May.

Last night, me and the roomie went to this jewish event in Hoboken celebreated Israel's anniversary. It was okay, then we headed home and watched last week's OC. I'm so OC behind still. I guess since the new season ends soon, I will be catching up on everything. And all the show are sooo good in May Sweeps. I loved Lost and Alias this week.

On Lost, the backstory was all about Kate. And I am so intrigued by her. We know she's on the run and now we know that her mom is scared of her? But why?? All this mystery! And then on Alias, this fake Sloane stuff is so intriguing. I actually was feeling for Sloane! He is so evil, but poor Sloane losing that baby. And I loved seeing Emily! And the previews for next week, Vaughn proposes!!! AHHHHHH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home