Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Taxes suck!

I finally bit the bullet and heading on down to H&R block on Sunday. I hate going there. I even tried to avoid it by buying turbotax and trying to do it myself. But I failed at that. It's the the damn stocks and bonds that screw me up. Too complicated. So after two hours at the damn tax place, I got back 244 from Federal, but own 160 to New Jersey and 200 to New York. It's the income from those investments but whatever. But what really pissed me off is that I lived in New Jersey for all of TWO MONTHS!! That's bullshit. I hate New Jersey. So boy am I glad to be an official year round resident of New York City now. And now that I own my apartment, my 2007 taxes will be even better!

After that I headed over to try out the Dramatics NYC salon on 23rd Street. I got Flex the owner as my stylist and he was awesome. I was there for two hours, but I got a fabulous new cut and color.

Now that Passover has officially begun last night, I miss carbs already. And it doesn't end till next Tuesday night. Fun fun.

Off to my cousin's apartment on the upper east tonight for Passover dinner tonight. Which I am already annoyed about. My cousin doesn't even know how to make toast, so my aunt and my grandma are bringing in all the food. And she has a beautiful gourmet kitchen that is just collecting dust. And we're not even doing a seder, just having dinner. These are the times when I really hate my family not being in New York. Ah well, such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home