Thursday, April 12, 2007

Where are you Spring?

It is now April 12th and still this shit-ass weather. And I have tickets with Leslie for the first Mets game of the season on Sunday. And it's supposed to be a high of 43 degrees and pouring rain and wind. Are you fucking kidding. Well at least if it gets rained out before we have to hike out there, I'll get to go to a resheduled game in much warmer weather.

Where the hell is spring. It's almost a month into Spring and we've had like 2 nice days. And I can already see it coming, a few weeks from now it will all of a sudden jump into 85 days and hazy, hot and humid and skip spring all together. Here's hoping this all changes very soon. I'm having my housewarming party the first weekend in May, I was hoping for beautiful weather, so here's hoping this all changes by then.

On another bitching note, I am planning to go see my family out in Ohio the second weekend in June and it's been such a bitch trying to get a good airfare. It was suck at $250 all last week and now this week, it's been stuck at $275. What the hell. Who is going to Detroit anytime, let alone in the middle of June. Yea, I fly into lovely Detroit since it's only an hour away from my parent's house. So here's hoping that changes soon as well.

And for my last wish, the end of Sanajaya's run on American Idol. It had better end within the next two weeks, if not sooner. Because if I don't get the final four I want of Jordin, Blake, LaKisha and Melinda, then some serious heads are going to roll. The whole show is just going to go downhill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home