Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kid Survey

So after passing out last night at 11pm, and not waking up until 9am this morning, I think I have kicked my jetlag! Yay for me. Now here's a fun kids survey.

Mark the things that you had when you were younger:

[X] A mom
[X] A dad
[ ] A younger brother
[ ] A younger sister
[X] An older brother
[] An older sister
[ X] Grandfather
[X] Grandmother
[X] Cousins
[ ] Half brothers
[ ] Half sisters
[ ] Step Brother
[ ] Step Sister
[] Brother in law
[ ] Sister in law
[ ] Niece
[] Nephew


1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s?
70's (born 76'), but I feel more of a child of the 80s since that's when i really grew up.

2. Where were you born?
Long Island, NY

4. What state did you grow up in?
New York

5. Did you enjoy your childhood?
Of course

6.When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
It's sick, but I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher by day, and a playboy bunny waitress by night.

7. What do you want to be now?
A Writer/Editor

8. name the first fun vacation you had?
Disneyworld

9. What was your first best friend name?
Jamie Monahan

10. Are they still your friend?
Nope! She bailed on her friends 4 years ago.

13. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
YES!!!
1. Intercommunity Nursery School
2. Marion Street Elementary
3. Lynbrook South Middle School
4. Lynbrook High School
5. University of Massachusetts at Amherst


14. Who was your first crush?
Billy Mautner

17. Were you closer to your Mom or Dad as a kid?
Mom

18. Do you have any embarrassing school stories to share? Not really


19. What was the first record, tape, or CD you remember buying?
Maybe Tiffany?

21. How old is a good age to have kids?
30.

22. Are you scared of anything?
dying, cancer, ending up alone

23. What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
spelling

24. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
I brought usually. Peanut Butter sandwiches.

25. Broke any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?
Broke my foot in the 8th grade, bruised my coxis bone in the 7th grade. Some ass named Joseph Panzarella pulled my high stool out from under me in science class.

26. Were you a meanie head?
No Way

27. Favorite board game of all time?
Scattergories, Outburst, Balderdash, Scrabble, Life, etc..

28. What was your favorite character?
Cartoon? I loved them all. I liked the smurfs a lot.

29.Do you still like that character?
Yes

30. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
House and super heroes. When we played superheroes with my brother and cousins, in my grandparents basement, we jump off the bar they had as if we flew.

31. Seriously are you still just a kid at heart?
Yes I am!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

you're a child of the 80's. you grew up in the 80's

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home