Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm back already?



Where the heck did 10 days go? How am I back already. But I am and my trip to Italy was fantastic but I am seriously jetlagged right now. I didn't get home till 8 o'clock last night after flying from Rome to Paris, then Paris to JFK, then sat on the JFK runway for an hour while they got a gate for us, while the French teenagers that were surrounding me blathering on and on in French, louder and louder.

So Mom and I finally crashed last night at 9:30pm, being as it was 3:30am, Italy time, and we had been on the go since 8am. But of course due to lovely time difference, I was up by 5am. So caught up on some soaps until 9am, to get ready for work. But we had a blast.

Venice was beautiful, looked just like it does in the movies. Florence was so historical, seeing the David was awe inspiring. We even did a side trip to Pisa and Tuscany. And then we were off to Rome, which I loved the most. It was so much like NYC! More to come later. I'm just wiped! Check us out at the Coliseum in Rome and in Pisa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home