Monday, March 12, 2007

Loving the Concierge!

So I am about to take a long-awaited vacation, but then I realized I haven't been away since I've lived alone on an extended vaca, so I was curious what I was going to do about the mail situation. Being gone for that long, my mailbox would surely fill up. So I was like, I might have to hold my mail. But that would be annoying since I'd have to then go to the post office when I got back and carry all this mail. It's hard enough even being home when the post office is even open. So tonight when I got home from work, I decided to ask the doorman about it. And shock be me, I can fill out a form for my mail to be left with the concierge desk when my mailbox gets full. How cool is that!?

As for my weekend, I failed at bridesmaid dress shopping with Leslie, so I will be hitting up David's Bridal with her in a few weeks and I got my packing just about done. And on Saturday, I went on a covert mission with Erica and Karen to enjoy some NYU delicacies known as chick-fil-a, but the bastards were closed for spring break! How dare they!? And how dare that fabulous company have no other Chick-fil-a's in all of Manhattan, let alone all of New York State!!! We ended up at Johnny Rocket's though and had some delish dinner and milkshakes.

The night continues on with a bunch of friends hanging at my place for a hilarious evening of Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture DVD game. The game went on for almost 2 1/2 hours, but it was a blast. And I won!!! I don't know how I pulled it out, even after the disastrously embarassing answer in the sports & games category. I won't go into all of the details, but it involved Adolf Hitler and Colonel Mustard! Embarassing is all I will say on the subject! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home