Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Day has come!

After booking this trip 9 months ago, I can not believe the day has finally come. I am off on my fabulous vacation to Italy tonight. And I can not wait. And thank the lord, it wasn't last night, with the terrible weather.

But my brother, sis in law and nephew Ellis ended up coming to the area this weekend and still came into the city yesterday despite the horrible weather. So we traipsed around in the slushy freezing rain to Toys R Us in Times Square where we rode the humongous ferris wheel, then lunch at Mars 2112 which was so overpriced and not worth it. And then finally made our way to the Museum of Natural History and the Hayden Planetarium. Ellis loved it all. Especially his first rides on the city bus and the subway.

Talk to you all when I return! Arriverdecci!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home