Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where does the time go?

This is a question that I think about all the time. It's just crazy how time and life just flys on by. Tomorrow is the last day of February. How was New Year's two months ago already! Not that I'm complaining, I am so ready for Springtime.

This question really stirred up in me on Saturday night. An old college friend who I had lost touch with when I graduated UMass saw my name in the OK! masthead and we started emailing. So she was in town this past weekend to visit another former UMass-er and we met up for a fun-filled evening of reminiscing. I graduated in May, 1998 so I could not believe that it had been almost 9 years since we'd seen each other. To think, I was only 21 then. Well I sure had changed a lot and so had she. There really is a difference between our 21 year old selves and 30 year old selves. But we had great time catching up. It just goes to show you, time may pass, but in reality, a lot of things always stay the same. It was great to have that good ol' college flashback for a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home