Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Springtime...

Okay, maybe but not really. It's going to be 45 degrees today. Time to break out the sandals. Okay, I'm a little exciting just because it is above freezing and finally some of these mounds of snow and ice are starting to melt so I don't even mind getting dripped on when I pass under a melting snow-covered building. But if I'm this excited now, you just wait until it hits 50 degrees. We're getting there kids, springtime really is just around the corner.

And you know what else is really around the corner, my trip to Italy. It's less than a month away! A month from today, I will be already on my second day in Venice. It's going to be here before I know it and I'm sure over before I know it as well. But alas, that is how the cookie crumbles.

And tonight is when the real American Idol begins, but overkill like usual. 2 hours of the boys performing tonight, then 2 hours of the girl tomorrow with the results on Thursday. But I just love every second of it. My early predictons: Chris Sligh, Brandon Rogers and Lakeesha (sorry, her last name escapes me right now).

As for Britney shaving her head, one word of advice, girl, get some pretty wigs! And give me your fantastic comeback already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home