Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Slow day...

It's always interesting how after coming back from vacation, it always takes people a few days to kick into gear again. These past two days after work, sure have been slow ones. But it's all good. But like I always say, I much rather being busy. I actually enjoy working. Crazy right?

So I have now lost 15 pounds since I started eating better on October 10th. And people have really been noticing. For the past three days, at least one person at work has commented on how slim I look. YAY! It really gives you motivation, when people really begin to notice. Even my copy bud Jason noticed. He rocks! Now I would love to keep going and lost another 15! My abs is the worst area. But I've seen improvement. And I hate working out, but maybe I should just start doing some crunches to speed up the process.

And as many know, the owner of my apt. wants to sell it, so it looks like I will need to be moving in the next few months, which is kind of annoying. But it's not that bad since I was planning on finally moving to the city in October. Now I'll just be doing it a few months earlier. So I will be on the hunt soon enough, a decent size studio, alcove studio if possible, in a good area at a great price. Keep your ears open! It would be nice to avoid the damn realtor fee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home