Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm A Blogger Slacker

Wow it's been two weeks since my last post. Where have I been. Well I was off of work from Dec 20th-27th, so what did I do. Spent the week in Ohio with my family. And it was nice to spend time with them. But a week is too damn long in Ohio. 4 days is the max! All I can really do there is hang out with the fam.. so I just hung with Ellis, saw movies with mom and relaxed.

As for movies, in the past two weeks, I saw five movies! King Kong, Walk the Line, The Family Stone, Memoirs of A Geisha and The Producers. I loved Walk the Line. That was my fave of the bunch. I'm not a big country music fan, but those performances by Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon, wow. I also loved Geisha, it was so breathtakingly beautiful. King Kong also exceeded what I was thinking going in. It was long, but I really enjoyed it. I liked Family Stone, but nothing spectacular and The Producers, was just Eh....

And New Year's Eve is on Saturday. I can't believe it. But I can't wait. What I hope for 2006:

- meeting my great love
- moving to the city
- and having great times with my friends
and everyone to be healthy and happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home