Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Blogger Solves Mysteries!

So tonight, we're going over the phone bill. And on August 13th, there are like 5 phone calls from our house phone to my cell phone. And I'm like that is so weird, why would I call my own cell phone. It was boggling my mind. I had to figure out the mystery, and then I'm like the blog. Maybe I blogged about what was going on that weekend. And Voila! It worked. I had blogged that day about leaving my cell phone charger at work and my phone was dying. So I must have been calling it to retrieve messages. How crazy, right! So now I know, the blog has many, many uses!

Otherwise, I am sick. And it sucks. I am all congested and have a horrible chest cough. I totally want to take a sick day tomorrow, but I can't since my boss already has tomorrow off. But if I keep feeling so crappy, I'll just have to take a sick day on wednesday. Otherwise, my weekend was good, since I didn't start feeling crappy until sunday, which made me miss leslie's family housewarming, but she'll have a more official one for friends at a later date. So friday, I just did some shopping and saturday night, my former co-worker Mona invited a whole bunch of us out Benny's Burrito's in the East Village, to celebrate her departure and her new job. She got a tv gig at a new show called Convictions. Very exciting. We had fun, it was fun hanging with lots of cool people from work.

DH and Grey's were both really good on Sunday night. My few brief thoughts. George is crazy and I hope Gabby didn't lose her baby. And on Grey's, I feel so bad for Meredith and I love Burke and Christina! Then today, was a tired day. Erica crashed at my place last night, after flying in from Super Soap Weekend. It was fun, catching up on our weekends. But then I had the lovely 8am shift at work, which amounted to a quite morning, because we ended up with nothing to do. But I got to come home at 1 which was nice, and I then feel asleep for two hours this afternoon. Hopefully I won't have trouble going to sleep tonight now. That's what nyquil is for when you're sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home