Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I like doing the fun surveys

So a little down time here at work, at almost 6pm on Tuesday evening, and I love these little survey thingies. So here goes:

1) What names do you go by online?
rmeyer9970

2) What kind of pants are you wearing right now?
black cordoruy pants.

3) What are you listening to right now?
nothing, just office noise.

4) What is the last television show you watched?
Umm, the Today show this morning?

5) What was the last thing you ate?
A chocolate truffle from Switzerland that our Beauty Editor brought in.

6) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Lavendar!

7) How is the weather right now?
Ugh, Rainy and gross.

8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom. She's stuck in JFK airport, waiting for their flight to Argentina, which has been delayed 8 hours till 11:30pm tonight!

9) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes.

10) Do you like the person who tagged you with this?
Umm.. sometimes. No, of course. I love her, but wait, she didn't tag me, I just copied it off her blog.

11) How are you today?
Okay, had to go to the dentist today. But I'm looking forward to having Thursday and Friday off, even though I'm working on Sunday. But can't wait to see my fam on thursday.

12) What is your favorite thing to drink?
Water, I'm boring.

13) Favorite alcoholic drink?
Hard Cider.

14) Favorite sport?
Not a big fan, but if I had to pick, Baseball!

15) Hair color?
Brown.

16) Eye color?
Brown.

17) Do you wear contacts?
No, just glasses for driving at night and watching movies.

18) How many siblings do you have?
One big bro.

19) What kind of car do you drive?
Used to be silver Jeep Liberty, now nuttin, except when I'm visiting Ohio.

20) Favorite food?
Anything chocolate or Mexican!

21) Last movie you watch?
Umm.. Well I'm seeing Rent tommorrow. Can't Wait. Before that, well I watched Chorus Line on Sunday. Classic.

22) Favorite day of the year?
June 19th, except I'm dreading it this year. The Big 30.

23) Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Unfortunately, yes.

24) Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings all the way.

25) Summer or winter?
Spring! but if forced, Summer.

26) Hugs or kisses?
Both are great!

27) Last relationship?
I wish. Hopefully soon.

28) Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate!

29) What was your most memorable birthday?
Lots of great ones. Loved my 21st and my 28th.

30) Favorite time of the day?
8pm!

31) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
More self-confidence.

32) Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely a night!!!!

33) Favorite item of clothing?
My banana jeans.

34) Favorite hobby?
Watching my shows, going online and playing with Ellis.

35) Favorite board game?
Pop Culture Trivia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home