Sunday, November 27, 2005

Busy Thanksgiving

I'm finally back at my apartment. I've been at my grandma's house in central jersey since thursday afternoon. My brother, sister-in-law and nephew Ellis drove in from Ohio. He is the cutest. We had a nice long weekend. Thanksgiving dinner at Aunt Emily's house with all the cousins. Then on Friday, me and bro and fam hit statue of liberty and ellis island. Loved it. Have never been there, but boy was it cold.

More thanksgiving leftovers at aunt's house tonight and then keith drove me home tonight will all my bags of stuff from the weekend. Especially since I hit the crazy freehold mall today. Keith loved my apartment and Hoboken too. He had never been here!

But too wiped to write more tonight, especially since I have work tomm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home