Sunday, December 04, 2005

Winter Has Arrived!

So last night was our first snow and I missed it. It must have been early this morning. Since I came home just before 2am last night and no snow. But then today at Noon, I woke up to the sounds of a shovel on the sidewalk outside. Now that was the official sound of winter being here. Then I just went to the A&P, and the sidewalks were all slushy!! I enjoy the first snow like the rest of 'em.. but I'm sure I'll be wishing for my tank tops and sandals, back very soon. Well at least I have a week's vacation in DisneyWorld in the first week of February to look forward to. It's only two months away. Actually two months from today I leave for Florida. YAY!

Karen had a holiday-riffic Chrismukkah party last night. It was so fun, and I loved finally seeing Karen's apartment. It's awesome. And such a great space! Now just 6 days until my Chrismukkah party on Saturday night! Can't wait! But knowing our luck, it will snow, since the two parties we had last year, it either rained or snowed.

Two weeks till Christmas vacation! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home