Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy 2006!

It's a brand new year! I had a wonderfully fun New Year's Eve hanging out with friends at Ken's place. And now we're all off to what will be a great new year. And so to start it all off, here's something I stole from Karen's blog. Yah, I suck at the links thing, oh welll.

Snatched this from Yankeebob because what better way to start a year than with a meme?

1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?
Hmmm, I got a job I love with great pay!

2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I have the same one's as last year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my friend Lauren had her third kid in just over 2 yrs!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank god.

5. What countries did you visit?
Didn't leave the U.S. this year.

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
a boyfriend!

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 14th! Started at my new job!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a great new job.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not meeting a great guy.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
just the usual colds and coughs.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
my new computer!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Various work parties... so work?

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
friends, who changed and disappointed me.

14. Where did most of your money go?
rent, and going out to eat and banana republic.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
office parties and hanging out with friends.

16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Hollaback Girl and Since U Been Gone

17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
happier.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
putting myself out there.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
being shy.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
in ohio, with the fam.

21. How will you spend New Year’s?
I spent it with Ken, Karen and Erica. We had a blast.

22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
no, i wish.

23. How many one-night stands?
nope.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy!

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
hate is a strong word, but friendships have changed.

26. What was the best book you read?
Traveling Pants.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Wicked!

28. What did you want and get?
The new job.

29. What was your favorite CD of this year?
Kelly's new cd and Wicked Soundtrack.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Walk the Line and Brokeback Mountain

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
29. Had a blast out with friends and my mom flew in to surprise me.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
meeting the right guy for me.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
more stylish..

34. What kept you sane?
My iPod and TIVO!

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Michael Vartan!

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
damn bush and the war.

37. Whom do you miss?
my family..

38. Who was the best new person that you met?
the copy crew.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
taking a risk, pays off.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
hmm, tough one. I'm not good with lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home