Thursday, December 15, 2005

PARTY CRAZINESS

I just realized I never blogged about my spankin holiday party that I had on Saturday night. And to think I was coming onto the blog now since we've had nothing to do at work all day, so I was gonn write about last night's super fun office christmas party. Lots of Karaoke and drinks all around and now everyone is feeling it today.

It's been a karaoke party week. I lots of friends over to my apartment on Saturday night for holiday treats and karaoke. And it was so much fun. We got everyone singing and had a so much fun. I need a break this weekend. I just want to do nothing tomorrow night. And then on saturday night, it is christmas exchange time with Ken and Erica. And I think we're seeing King Kong too. Only two more days of work till our weeklong vacation, which I'll be spending with the fam in Ohio. No Snow PLease!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home