Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Hate Hoboken Taxis!

Okay, so I lost my suitcase. I had lent it to Ken for his business trip to the English countryside last month. But I hadn't been to his apartment since then. So last night, I was over there, so I brought it back. And when I went to call the car service, I usually take from Ken's apartment, they weren't answering. So instead I took the path to Hoboken and then jumped in a cab there.

And the damn driver wouldn't let me put it on the seat, so I stuck it in the trunk, reminding myself not to forget it. But of course I did, and I didn't realize it till I was sitting on the bus, going to work today. And so I started calling the hoboken cab companies, how many could there be. And they all say the drivers at the PATH are independent and you can just go to the PATH and look for the driver. Are you fucking kidding me?? Who can remember what your cab driver looks like. It's not like it's some hot guy that would definitely take a gander at.

So frustrating, and it's my mom's suitcase that she gave me to keep here for traveling. I still have my little one that I use for just weekend trips to Ohio and such. But this was the one I used for vacations. And I am going to Disneyworld in February, so the hunt for a new suitcase is on. I guess it's a good time of year, lot's of sales going on!

In the meantime, I never blogged about Rent. I saw it on the night before Thanksgiving. And I absolutely loved it. It was the complete musical right into a movie. Amazing. I totally want to see it again. And I will so be buying the DVD. Next on my wish list to see: Walk the Line!

And I had my post-Thanksgiving weigh-in today. And everyone gains weight over the holidays. But shockingly, I lost 1.2!!! Whch brings my grand total in just over a month and a half, to 8.4 pounds!! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home