Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hate Being Sick

Ugh, I have now been sick for a week. It all began last sunday night with a little cough. Which developed throughout the whole week into a horrible throat, cough and cold. It's just remnants now, but it's still annoying. And because of it, I stayed in all damn weekend. But I definitely wanted to get over this thing before turkey day.

And another thing that happened this weekend was a girl I was best friends with from age 4 on, who dropped all of her old friends out her life 3 years ago when she met her boyfriend. Well I found out she's enagged to this schmuck and it really upset me. Especially since I found out about it from a third party, since we don't talk. Whatever... moving on.

Went and got my nails done today and hit the grocery store. And I smeared one!!!!!! WAH! Off to see Pride & Prejudice tonight with le roomie. Should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home